The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Your court is the heart of your kingdom, and now, in Crusader Kings III: Royal Court, you will be able to engage in vital affairs of state in a new game area to awe visitors with your splendor and display marvelous items and artifacts. The first major expansion for Paradox’s award-winning grand strategy role-playing game is now available.
Decorate your court with works of art created by master craftspeople or with rare artifacts captured or inherited across the generations. Hear the pleas of your subjects as they ask for royal favors or mercy while maintaining a court grand enough to reflect a reputation appropriate for someone of your stature.
On a less personal note, reshape your society with dynamic and dramatic cultural options. Change your realm’s habits and practices to better suit a large multicultural empire or strike your own path, forging an original culture as old ways prove unsuitable for new circumstances.
Features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court includes:
- Royal Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty. Only kings and emperors have royal courts, so climb the ladder of power to bask in your own majesty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can be commissioned to work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court. The higher the grandeur of your court, the better the quality of creator you will attract.
- Court Artifacts: Put your arts and crafts on display, and pass these items of great renown down the family line. All artifacts can be stolen in war, building a legacy of ownership and personal claims down the centuries.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your varied population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: Split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your situation or aspirations.
As always, this expansion is released with a major update free for all Crusader Kings III players. This update adds more detail and context for the game’s culture system, as well as the addition of minor court positions, a character inventory system for weapons and armor, new events, and a way for you to design your own custom coat of arms.
Crusader Kings III: Royal Court is now available for the suggested retail price of $29.99/£26.88/€29.99.
About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox Interactive group includes the development, publishing, and licensing of games and brands, consisting of a portfolio of more than 100 titles created both internally and by independent studios. Paradox owns an array of award-winning and top-selling brands including Cities: Skylines, Stellaris, Crusader Kings, Victoria, Age of Wonders, and the World of Darkness catalogue.
>From the company’s start in 2004, Paradox has published its games worldwide, with top markets including the USA, UK, China, Germany, France, Russia, and Scandinavia. Today, over five million gamers play a Paradox game each month.
Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s Certified Adviser.Sponsor this Article!