The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Welcome to the Bomb Club! If you’re a fan of things that go “BOOM”, you’ll feel right at home… Join a bunch of bomb fanatics in their quest to clean up the place the only way they know how: by blowing stuff up!
Indie developer Antoine Latour partners with Lozange Lab, the studio behind Swim Out and Rip Them Off, to bring you Bomb Club Deluxe, a puzzle game that will make you look directly at the explosions! Coming to Steam Q1 2022… In the meantime, grab a pair of safety goggles and check out this reveal trailer.
Bomb Club Deluxe features the eponymous Bomb Club and their quest to find out who scattered bombs everywhere. Place your own explosives in a strategic manner and try to detonate them all in one single chain reaction to clean up the place! Put hats on them to give them additional effects, and try to launch the fireworks to increase your score! As you progress through the map, new bombs will be added to your arsenal and new challenges will open up. Plus, the bomb-slinging troublemaker you’re after can’t be far, so stay alert…
- More than 20 bombs and a dozen hats to discover as you travel the world
- More than 200 hand-made levels
- A vast non-linear map to explore, full of surprises and optional levels
- Easy to pick up, hard to master. You’ll never be stuck, but prepare to be challenged if you want to be!
- A loveable cast of characters
- A full story and dialogues to keep you engaged. Those can be skipped if you’re only here for the puzzles!
- Colorful, comic-like visuals, and a soundtrack inspired by videogame classics.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER:
Antoine Latour is an indie game developer from Strasbourg, France. He released Maestria (2016) and Bomb Club (2021) on mobile platforms, and Bomb Club Deluxe (2022) on PC. It’s a relief to his friends and family that he was able to channel his passion for explosions into a videogame instead of something more… prison-inducing.
ABOUT LOZANGE LAB:
Established in 2014, Lozange Lab is an indie game studio based in Metz, France, combining the talents of Ava and Mat, a husband and wife team who craft indie games and interactive installations. The studio is known for its games Swim Out (2017), The Unic (2019), and Rip Them Off (2020).Sponsor this Article!