The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Video game publisher Mastiff is excited to announce the one-of-a-kind toy city-builder, Tinytopia, is now available on the Microsoft Store for $14.99 with a 10% launch discount for a limited time.
In celebration of Tinytopia’s release on the Microsoft Store, Mastiff invites all fans of the city-builder genre to join them and Tinytopia game developer, MeNic Games, for a special Reddit AMA on r/Games Wednesday, October 20 at 9:00 am PT. At the same time, a new ‘Spooktacular’ content update for Tinytopia will be available to download for FREE as a special Halloween treat to fans.
Some of the updates and new additions included in Tinytopia’s ‘Spooktacular’ Halloween update (Game V1.1):
- New hotkeys for the Demolish, Move, and Auto-snap tools for smooth and efficient building
- Choose from more than 20 new diverse and vivaciously vibrant Instructors
- Get spooky for Halloween with the new Pumpkin Patch, Scarecrow, and craftable Haunted House!
As the mayor of Tinytopia, you’ll build flourishing toy towns and cities for your citizens and protect them from all sorts of cute catastrophes. Use toy building blocks to create awesome megastructures and transform charming villages into bustling metropolises. Tinytopia delivers a tremendous experience on a tabletop scale that’s as challenging or relaxing as you like.
Tinytopia gives you full control of the city-building process. Want to stack houses on top of one another? Cool! A skate park on top of a skyscraper – go for it! Discover new Blueprint plans as you explore and experiment with different building combinations. Tinytopia offers a totally unique range of physics-based gameplay and challenges with inventive builds and scenarios: balance cities on a seesaw, keep a town stable on a spinning turntable, and more!
- Big Cities, Miniature Pieces: A playful blend of city-building, physics-based challenges, and oh-so-satisfying destruction. Use a collection of toy structures, tools, and services to create your own digital desktop destinations across 24 levels.
- Craft It Bigger & Better: With an innovative, physics-based mechanic, miniature building blocks can be combined and stacked on top of one another to form awesome megastructures! There are more than 80 building blueprints to discover!
- Balance. Stack. Plan. Play! Looking for a challenge worthy of a mayoral mastermind like yourself? Tinytopia’s Challenge levels are full of imaginatively fun scenarios that will test the limits of your planning and balancing skills, timing, and creativity.
- A Smashing Good Time: Protect your tiny citizens from catastrophes like tornadoes, fires, monster attacks, UFOs, and more. Or flip a switch and watch it all crumble down!
Mastiff is a publisher of fun, easy-to-pick-up-and-play games on all platforms, including those from Nintendo, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., Microsoft, PC, and online gaming. Founded in 2002, Mastiff is proud to have released games in virtually every genre, including action, adventure, fighting, RPG, FPS, casual, and music.
About MeNic Games
MeNic Games is an award-winning indie game development studio based in Cordoba, Argentina. Specializing in fun, physics-driven games, the studio launched its debut title, BalanCity, in 2016, followed by Space Routine in 2020. The team’s playful toy city-builder Tinytopia is out now on PC and Mac.Sponsor this Article!