The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Crossroads Inn: The Board Game crowdfunding campaign will be launched on October 28. Klabater’s best-selling game (PC, Xbox One / Series X), sets off to conquer the board game market.
Crossroads Inn: The Board Game is a strategic and economic board game that will allow players to manage their fantasy inns. The game takes place in the kingdom of Yorevale, where – accidentally – monarchs keep dying, and their illegitimate children have to compete with each other for influence and power. Players will take on the roles of royal bastards and try to take over the crown.
To avoid a bloody civil war, a deal is made, and an honorable bet is born: whoever builds the best inn will become not only the “king” of local gastronomy but also the king of all of Yorevale! So put on aprons and chef’s hats, grab a spatula – and get to work!
In Crossroads Inn: The Board Game players will build an inn from scratch and prepare unique meals, all to meet the expectations of guests from various social classes. It doesn’t matter if it’s simple and folksy Distressed or sublime and capricious representatives of the nobility – everyone wants to drink and eat well. The gameplay will be based on predicting – and blocking! – the actions of the rest of the bastard siblings who run the competing taverns. The one who unscrupulously uses the gold, rumors, and weaknesses of their opponents, will win. There is room for many innkeepers in the kingdom… but there can be only one king! Crossroads Inn: The Board Game offers many ways of achieving this goal. Buying new furniture, getting unique recipes and ingredients for dishes, well-trained employees – everything can help the player achieve the final victory. And if that’s not enough, seductive Vedetas and silver-tongued bards will take care of the needs of even the most demanding guests.
Crossroads Inn: The Board Game offers:
- Thrilling strategic and economic gameplay for 2-4 players!
- Two dishes on one plate – become the “king” of gastronomy, and at the same time… the king of Yorevale!
- Five different social classes of guests whose favor the players must win. Distressed, Outlaws, Travellers, Townsfolk, and Nobles – each class prefers a different type of food and interior design!
- “Prestige track”, or the way to one’s heart is through their stomach – a unique mechanic that allows you to win the game with fame and prestige points.
- A system of spreading negative rumors about the competition. Decide whether to slander other players politically, economically, or perhaps with the help of rumors from the Yorevale travel routes.
- A unique fantasy world from the original PC game – but served with ‘a pinch of salt.’
- Hire and fire employees; plague your opponents with an arsenal of dirty tricks.