The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Free your little sister from the influence of a natural evil force in this horror puzzle adventure, sequel to the acclaimed Creepy Tale
Indie studio Creepy Brothers announced today that their upcoming horror puzzle adventure Creepy Tale 2: sequel to the acclaimed graphic adventure Creepy Tale, will be released on Steam this July 16 for $9.99/9.99€. The game, fully voiced in English, will also be localized to Russian.
This point-and-click horror adventure takes place in an unnamed kingdom where humans and supernatural beings coexist peacefully — until an unknown evil force starts bewitching young girls to use them as servants. This mystery will touch the lives of young Lars’ family, our protagonist: after his father was attacked by this entity, he will be forced to dive into the unknown to unveil the truth behind all this dark magic to save his own little sister, Ellie.
ABOUT CREEPY TALE 2
Creepy Tale 2 is the new entry of the Creepy Tale series, a puzzle adventure series inspired by the old, dark European fairy tales we know from our childhood. Its development started in Summer 2020, just a month after the first part was announced for Nintendo Switch. It follows the adventures of Lars and Ellie, a brother and sister who get involved with dark forces which threaten to tear their kingdom (and lives) apart.
Lars will learn that Ellie has been kidnapped and bewitched to force her to help the evil entity in feeding on other kids. And she’s not the only victim! The princess of the kingdom suffered the same fate. To restore the peace, this brave boy will have to face his biggest fears and join a motley crew of magic creatures. Only he can save his sister and put this disgrace to an end.
- Solve ingenious puzzles that will lead Lars to his sister and the creature behind her kidnap.
- Enjoy a narrative-focused, accessible gameplay suitable for any kind of player.
- Explore a kingdom widely inspired by the legends of Central European oral tradition, where magic creatures try to coexist peacefully with mankind — and, sometimes, even protect them from evil forces.
- Feel the gloomy essence of this creepy tale through its decadent cartoonish art style, aesthetically similar to games like Knock-knock! and Don’t Starve.
FOLLOW THE CREEPY BROTHERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
ABOUT CREEPY BROTHERS
Creepy Brothers is a three-handed team from Russia whose trajectory covers the golden age of Flash games, first as Black Square and, later, as Deqaf Studio. The studio’s most popular titles back then were Dangerous Adventure, StrikeForce Kitty, and MadBurger, as well as selling the rights of Four Princesses of King Zentibold (renamed Battle Rush Tactics) to Nickelodeon. After that, and having changed the name of the studio to Creepy Brothers, the studio worked on the strategy sandbox Make War, the robbery adventure Picklock and the Creepy Tale series.
- Spooky Puzzle Adventure Creepy Tale 2 Released on Steam!
- New Survival Horror, THE ORIGIN: Blind Maid, will be released on PC on July 22nd
- Psychological Horror Adventure ‘Saint Kotar’ Launching on Steam in October
- Stunning Narrative Adventure Outsider: After Life Lands on PC
- Face Off Against Death’s Army in the Thrilling New Horror FPS KINGDOM of the DEAD