The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Indie games publishing label Wired Productions and acclaimed Dutch game studio, KeokeN Interactive today announced that the epic sci-fi thriller Deliver Us The Moon is launching onto Stadia, Google’s cloud gaming platform that lets you instantly play video games on screens that you already own, in April 2022.
The Stadia announcement sees the continuation of the stellar voyage by the award-winning title Deliver Us The Moon which was originally released in October 2019. Set in an apocalyptic near-future where Earth’s natural resources are depleted, Deliver Us The Moon follows the astronomical journey of a lone astronaut, sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction.
- Real World Issues: The narrative focuses on topical issues, like climate change and the depletion of the world’s natural resources
- Multiple Gameplay Styles: Experience sequences of 1st and 3rd person play, as Deliver Us The Moon takes you on a genre busting narrative adventure
- Be an Astronaut: Launch a rocket from Earth, journey through the WSA space station and explore the open lunar landscape with weightless freedom – by foot, rover or monorail
- Uncover the Past: Ruins of previous lunar missions have many stories and secrets to tell. Use your Astrotool to uncover the history of the lunar colony.
- Suit Up with Space Age Tech: With the ASE drone as your sole companion, utilise the greatest technology mankind has to offer from new age space-suits, cutting lasers, rockets and robot arms
- Survive Hazardous Environments: With oxygen tanks running out and the never-ending void of Space staring you down, staying alive won’t be so easy
- Crack the Code: Overcome obstacles, dangers blocking your path and uncover the secrets of the past by using various tools and all of your wits to solve intricate puzzles
- Feel Weightless with a Breathtaking and Atmospheric Soundtrack: Inspired by the greatest works of Sci-Fi in cinema, Deliver Us The Moon has an awe inspiring soundtrack to rival the movies with three hours of original music
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 4: Deliver Us The Moon uses Unreal® Engine 4 to deliver incredible gameplay and stunning graphics
“We are pleased to continue on our out-of-this-world journey with the team at KeokeN Interactive as we bring Deliver Us The Moon to more players across every platform,” Said Neil Broadhead, Head of Marketing at Wired Productions. “We are thrilled to bring this title to Google Stadia ahead of its release for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S later this year.”
“Bringing Deliver Us The Moon to the Cloud is only the start of our interstellar adventures this year.” Said Koen Deetman, CEO at KeokeN Interactive. “We are proud to deliver the title to Stadia fans in April, we can’t wait for players to step into our deeply immersive game world once again and feel like an astronaut!”
Deliver Us The Moon is launching on Google Stadia in April 2022.
About Wired Productions
Wired Productions is an independent video games publisher based in Watford, UK. Wired has produced and published award-winning titles across all major platforms and its games are curated to deliver on its mantra: ‘Driven by Passion.’ Bringing games to market in both physical and digital media, notable launches to date include The Falconeer, Those Who Remain, Deliver Us The Moon, Close to the Sun, GRIP: Combat Racing, Victor Vran: Overkill Edition, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and The Town of Light. Recently, Wired Productions announced its upcoming slate of titles during Wired Direct. Upcoming titles include Lumote, Arcade Paradise, Martha Is Dead, Tin Hearts, Tiny Troopers: Global Ops, and The Last Worker.
About KeokeN Interactive
KeokeN Interactive is a Dutch independent game developer founded in 2013 by two brothers Koen and Paul Deetman. Envisioning the games industry as a platform to go beyond traditional gaming and create immersive experiences, KeokeN Interactive aims to develop rich and believable worlds that will make you forget your surroundings and push the boundaries of your reality. KeokeN Interactive’s first game was the well-received and award-winning Deliver Us The Moon.Sponsor this Article!