The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
PQube, Developer Team Salvato, and publisher and co-developer Serenity Forge are excited to deliver romance, poetry, and an absolutely terrifying package to fans with Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, now available as a physical release on Nintendo Switch. Today’s release is accompanied by an absolutely heart-fluttering launch trailer. Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri and Monika are waiting for you…
Each copy of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus will include:
- Physical Copy of the Nintendo Switch game
- Poem notebook inner coversheet
- 2″ Character Standees – Clipboard set of all 4 Characters
- Full Soundtrack Download Code – Printed on Floppy Disk-Shaped Sheet
- Vinyl Sticker Sheet – Set of 17 Stickers
- Doki Doki Literature Club Membership Card
- A Special Poem Written By Monika
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus Features:
- 6 new side stories about friendship and literature, totalling hours of new content
- 100+ unlockable images including new game art, wallpapers, never-before-seen concept sketches, and more
- 26 total music tracks, including 13 all-new unlockable songs by Nikki Kaelar, plus special guests Jason Hayes and Azuria Sky
- A built-in Doki Doki Literature Club music player to unwind with your favourite songs in a custom playlist, or loop a single track forever
- A high fidelity visual upgrade with all artwork now in Full HD (1080p)
Enter The #1 Psychological Horror Experience!
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus puts players in the shoes of a student who joins his school’s literature club at the request of his childhood friend Sayori and meets other members Natsuki, Yuri, and Club President Monika. Soon, the player begins writing poems and growing closer to the other members – is romance in the air? Hailed by thousands as one of the most disturbing games in a generation, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is the ultimate psychological horror narrative experience.
Experience Hours Of New Content!
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is filled with hours of side stories that expand the world of Doki Doki Literature Club, exploring themes and ideas that will give players a deeper understanding and sense of connection to each and every character and their individual relationships with one another.
‘Doki Doki Literature Club Plus’ Is Available Now On Nintendo Switch!
About Team Salvato
Independent game development studio Team Salvato’s mission, through their games, is to tell stories and express creativity in ways not possible using traditional media. Team Salvato believes that games, as an interactive art form, can have a unique impact and become a part of the player’s personal story. Seeking to provoke deepened self-awareness within players of their games, Team Salvato strives to inspire others to discover new ways of making a positive difference in their own lives and the lives of others.
About Serenity Forge
Based in Boulder, Colorado, video game development and publishing studio Serenity Forge prides itself on the care and dedication it put into their work, creating meaningful games that challenge the way you think. Firm believers in the artistic, cultural, and educational power of video games, Serenity Forge aims to craft unique interactive experiences to broaden players’ horizons and expand their perspectives.
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, Kitaria Fables, and many more.Sponsor this Article!