The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Indie developer Maxim Karpenko announces the highly-anticipated sandbox simulation game Worldbox – God Simulator launches today for $19.99 on Steam via Early Access — The release includes a major new update adding 8 new biomes, 10+ new creatures among a number of other additions and improvements!
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers. Watch civilizations grow, form kingdoms, colonize new lands and sail to far continents. Towns will rebel, empires will fall. It’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
“This new god game has an actual Thanos snap button…” — PC Gamer
“…It’s quite engrossing. You have near-total control of everything to act as you wish, or just to sit back and watch as time goes on and see a civilization develop, [only ] for you to then place down a few demons or wizards to cause unspeakable havoc.” — GamingOnLinux
In Worldbox – God Simulator you can build your own world and fill it with life. Create different creatures: sheep, wolves, humans, orcs, dwarves, and even Dragons or UFO! Watch how civilizations progress and interact with each other, or you can use your powers to destroy. Start fires, tornadoes, earthquakes, launch meteorites — everything is up to you!
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers:
- God Simulator. There are a lot of powers in your toolbox that can be used without mana or resources.
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs. Animals will look for food. Greedy kings will try to get more lands.
Use different tools and brushes to design and populate your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 civilized races in WorldBox. Humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. Each with its own design and specific race traits.
- Civilizations. Races will form kingdoms, colonize new lands and will sail to far continents that you’ll create.
- Diplomacy system. Kingdoms will fight with each other. Towns will rebel. Empires will fall. It’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
Many fun and crazy abilities that you can use:
- Destruction powers. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nukes, meteorites, plague, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold ones, dragons, UFOs and even a giant Crabzilla that you can control yourself!
Interact with your world and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interact with your world with the divine magnet. Use your powers to start wars or create huge tornadoes! You can affect the world in unique ways.
- Share your maps. Show your creations to other players of the WorldBox community!
- Procedural Generation. Generate worlds of different sizes and find kingdoms with unique flags and names.
WorldBox – God Simulator is the ultimate god simulation and sandbox game! Available now in alpha directly from the developer for $9.99 (50% off the Steam Early Access price) on PC, Mac, and Linux platforms.
About the WorldBox Development Team
The WorldBox team is small and remote-based. We are working from different parts of the world fully since 2018. Our goal is to create an ultimate god simulator game, where you have no boundaries and without the game taking powers from you. This is our dream game and we still have a lot of stuff to add!Sponsor this Article!