The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Global Publisher Meridiem Games and developer/publisher Path Games are thrilled to announce that the first-person horror game Insmonis is out today as a special boxed Enhanced Edition for PlayStation 5. Join Insomnis’ protagonist, Joe Castevet, as he travels to the mysterious and uninhabited Castevet Manor where he must unravel the dark secrets hidden deep within the old residence.
Manufactured and distributed by Meridiem Games, the special boxed retail version of Insomnis Enhanced Edition includes some fantastic in-box physical extras for fans to enjoy including a specially created sleeve, a concept art book where you can discover more on the game’s conception, and creative process and a set of memory game cards.
Insomnis Enhanced Edition for PlayStation 5 raises the scare stakes with enhanced textures, 4k resolution, haptic vibration, and atmospheric sound from DualSense 3D audio, dynamic shadow enhancements, and faster load times thanks to the next-gen console engine.
Joe Castevet has just inherited an old mansion on the outskirts of the countryside. What Joe doesn’t realize is that this family legacy is cursed. Discover the dark secrets buried deep in the Castevet abode as you fight against your own destiny in a story field with intrigue and terror!
Explore your grandfather’s mansion where nothing is as it seems. Rooms will change, bringing your worst nightmares to life as you Immerse yourself in a morally ambiguous narrative, where nothing is as it seems.
Solve original, complex puzzles in your search for answers but make your decisions with caution as the fate of the characters will depend on it.
- Atmospheric horror – As you progress through the Castevet abode, your environment will change and your worst nightmares will come to life. Can you escape your past before it’s too late?
- Analog and digital puzzles: Solve numerous types of complex, interconnected puzzles as you fight to maintain your sanity.
- Exploration-focused story: Immerse yourself in a morally ambiguous narrative, where nothing is as it seems. Dark secrets await you… Explore your grandfather’s abandoned house in search of answers!
- Multiple endings: Proceed with caution! Your choices throughout the game will decide the fate of the characters.
- PlayStation 5 enhancements: Improved textures, 4k resolution, haptic vibration, and atmospheric sound thanks to DualSense 3D audio, dynamic shadow enhancements, and faster load times.
The special boxed version of Insomnis Enhanced Edition is out now for PlayStation 5 across European specialist retailers.
About Meridiem Games
Meridiem Games is an independent publisher and distributor of video games for all platforms. The entire Meridiem Games team is focused on satisfying the demand of gamers who love physical editions, titles such as Fahrenheit 15Th Anniversary PS4, KUNAI Day One Edition NSW, Daymare: 1998 Black Edition PS4, Pang Adventures Buster Edition PS4/NSW, etc… have been released in their physical edition thanks to Meridiem Games…
About Path Games
Path Games is a Spanish videogame development company founded in May 2018 by Gonzalo G. Luna (Programmer and designer) and Virginia Calvo (Designer and artist). Path Games aims to tell stories with horror as a narrative thread and surprise with its gloomy atmospheres.Sponsor this Article!