The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Space Punks – a game developed by Flying Wild Hog and published by Jagex Partners
Leading Polish games studio Flying Wild Hog has today released details of its latest game, Space Punks, the first title to be released by Jagex’s third-party publishing division – Jagex Partners.
A top-down looter shooter, Space Punks features crazy, over-the-top action in a unique, irreverent sci-fi setting. Players are given a chance to blast their way to fame, glory, and wealth by taking on lucrative contracts on far-flung planets against impossible odds.
Space Punks is designed to be a living, breathing, and ever-changing game world – a true living game built-in in line with Flying Wild Hog’s creative mission to make action-packed, fast-paced, and wholeheartedly unique titles that transport players into unexpected and exciting new worlds.
Space Punks will be in Early Access on PC from July 14th, with an Open Beta planned for winter 2021 and a console release in 2022.
Sign up to hear more about Space Punks at www.playspacepunks.com
For more information about Flying Wild Hog, go to www.flyingwildhog.com
For more information about Jagex Partners, go to www.jagex.com/partners
- CreatorCrate Sci-Fi Action Platformer Launches On Steam August 11!
- MY.GAMES Exciting New Partnership for Mental Health Awareness
- Deception, Survival and Betrayal Set Sail as Dread Hunger Launches on PC This Fall
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Pseudo-3d Retro-Futuristic Racer Voidspeed Outlaw
- Habbo’s Spring Fashion Contest Winning Design, a Rare Summer Kimono, Now Available In-Game, With Proceeds to Be Donated to Save the Children International.