The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Microids is thrilled to unveil Lornsword Winter Chronicle’s launch trailer celebrating the release of the French studio Tower Five’s latest title on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. In addition, the Steam version of the game is getting an update.
“We are pleased to be able to support Tower Five on this title as it comes to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and the PC update. Lornsword Winter Chronicle is a game that will appeal to RTS fans and adding such a title to the Microids Indie catalogue is a real source of pride for us. Through this label, we are committed to providing players with various experiences that complement the Microids catalog. We have great faith in Lornsword Winter Chronicle to further democratize the RTS genre on consoles” says Vincent Dondaine, VP Microids Indie.
About Lornsword Winter Chronicles:
Lornsword Winter Chronicle is a story-driven action strategy game. Be the general on the battlefield, command your soldiers and build your economy from the ground up!
- Tactics through Action: Control your hero directly and fight, lead, explore, capture, summon… Execute your tactics in a heartbeat.
- Strategy through planning: Command your army over time. Manage gold, food, battle fronts, unit types, building upgrades… Organize your global strategy on several fronts, reallocate your ressources and rely on your troops intelligence to execute your orders.
- Follow the chronicle of the Lorn Empire: You are Corun Lan Ka and the Winter Chronicle is seen through your eyes. A Lornknight with a unique destiny…
- Choose your difficulty through the story: The Winter Chronicle is told through chapters, each letting you choose which battle you want to wage on next and what level of challenge you seek. If a specific battle is too hard, try it on another difficulty setting. If you really don’t like it, then skip it altogether! Each chapter can be won without winning all of its battles.
- Drop in co-op mode: A friend can join you at any point in a battle, no need to restart it or even pause the game… you will share screen space, resources and summons with your ally. If your ally has to drop out, that can also be done instantly, letting you continue your battle in solo mode.
- Title: Lornsword Winter Chronicle
- Genre: RTS
- Platforms: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC
- Release date: November 24 2021
- Studio: Tower Five
- Publisher: Microids Indie
- Texts: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Simplified Chinese
Lornsword Winter Chronicle is the latest game to join the Microids Indie label, after Fallback, Kingdom Majestic compilation, and Fallback. Microids Indie is a publishing label providing support to indie studios and developers with the launch of their games.
About Tower Five
Tower Five is an indie studio created in 2017 by industry veterans. Located in the beautiful French city of La Rochelle, Tower Five if focusing on developing games for consoles (Playstation / Xbox / Switch) and cloud (Stadia / Luna). Development is led by experts with more than 20 years of experience, and strong believers in simplicity over sophistication.
Tower Five is first and foremost a human-size team believing in everyone’s freedom and self-empowerment. “We take pride in developing original games, both tight and fresh. We are committed to creating relevant gameplay and game systems, the backbone of any good game.
About Microids Indie
Microids Indie’s objective is to help independent developers and studios bring their games to market. Our mission: Offering our know-how in terms of publishing, marketing, communication, and sales to optimize the launch of their products.
Microids is a French video game publisher. Founded in 1985, Microids’ editorial strategy now focuses on 4 major areas: adventure games, racing games, retro gaming, and games inspired by iconic titles. By collaborating with renowned studios and authors (Pendulo Studios, Eden Studios, Benoît Sokal, Paul Cuisset, Philippe Dessoly, and Pierre Adane), Microids have become a major player in international video games. Taking inspiration from legendary titles, including Asterix & Obelix, and Titeuf, Garfield, Fort Boyard, and Blacksad, Microids reaches a wide audience and creates original adventures which give gamers the chance to play as some of their most beloved characters.Sponsor this Article!