The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Revealed last month, Developer Daniel Jooryabi is excited to howl the news that Mac’s World, will be launching on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store on January 24th for 99 cents. Take control of Mac, an adventurous dog on a mission to stockpile delicious chicken legs scattered throughout a mysterious mansion. Jump past obstacles, wack enemies with frying pans, and solve intricate puzzles in this mobile adventure!
Inspired by adventure games and classic platformers such as Luigi’s Mansion and Banjo Kazooie, Mac’s World is a single-player experience that lets users of all ages put their skills to the test. Dodge bombs while collecting pizza slices, avoid the deathly sting of giant bumblebees, traverse icy floors, avoid wind gusts, and defeat a host of other dangers that lurk around the corners of Mac’s World. But fear not, as Mac is joined by a trusty animal sidekick to keep him company.
- Unravel the mystery of Mac’s World by exploring the mansion and beating action-packed levels
- Solve puzzles to reveal hidden keys needed to progress in the game
- Earn extra rewards by competing in timed challenges
- Investigate plants, flowers, and barrels for hidden items throughout the mansion
- Complete each level by collecting keys, and earn bonus stars by finding secret puzzle pieces and beating the level’s goal time
- Give Mac some extra style with fun costumes including pajamas, chef, ninja, zombie, and superhero
- Buy pet companions to keep Mac company, including Draco (dragon), Bacon (pig), Leo (snake), Atlas (star), and even a Whaleacorn!
- Beat challenging enemies (pro tip: jump on the couch to avoid the sting of evil spiders!)
- Simple and intuitive controls with integrated controller support
- Cloud Save Support
Begging for a good time? Platforming fans can look forward to collecting chicken legs when Mac’s World launches on both iOS and Android devices on January 24th!
About Daniel Jooryabi:
Daniel Jooryabi is an Irvine-based indie developer who has been creating quality mobile games for six years. As a tribute to platforming legends and cult classics such as Banjo Kazooie and Luigi’s Mansion, Daniel strives to make gaming fun and enjoyable for everyone!Sponsor this Article!