The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Don’t Starve: Newhome, the newest mobile installment of Klei’s hit gaming series, has released a new animated story trailer.
The new mobile game, developed by Shengqu Games, will expand on the core survival, exploration, and crafting gameplay that Don’t Starve is known for a while, introducing social and multiplayer elements that expand gameplay in exciting new ways. The game will also feature a new story mode, ongoing live support, and much more.
Don’t Starve: Newhome is designed with all-new features for the mobile gaming audience, including co-operative multiplayer modes, faster play sessions, and personalized progression systems while still retaining the unique art style, challenging survival, and exploration gameplay the extensive crafting mechanics the series is known for. Players will be able to build persistent homes, discover new creatures, builds and crafting options, and team up with friends online to delve deeper into the world of Don’t Starve: Newhome.
To learn more about Don’t Starve: Newhome, please visit the official website.
Join the official community on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and Instagram.
- New MMO for Kids, NEO 2045 Now Available in Open Beta!
- Iconic Adventure Game ‘Finding Paradise’ Heading To Mobile
- Turn-Based Tactical RPG Reverie Knights Tactics Prologue Is Now Free on Steam
- Sci-Fi Survival Horror RPG, Chernobylite, Gets a New Lore Trailer Before Release
- Atlanta FaZe & Engine Media’s UMG Gaming Announce $25,000 Warzone Tournament Series