The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Cydonian Games has released a new teaser trailer for its fast-paced pseudo-3D racing game Voidspeed Outlaw teasing racing gameplay and story mode cutscenes.
Voidspeed Outlaw is a retro-futuristic racer set on Mars in racing games from the late 80s and early 90s. Lovingly rendered in low def pseudo 3D.
Mars 21XX. Ever since you were a toddler, you’ve always dreamt of being a racer in the system-wide Voidspeed Racing League. So you saved your money, pieced together a junk ship, and raced in wasteland all-or-nothing outlaw leagues. You’ve been noticed by the street scene and have built a pretty competent racer, but the races are incredibly illegal and run by the Martian underground. You can take favors to climb the ranks, but all debts must be paid.
The path to the VRL is steep, full of corruption and death, but it’s all you’ve ever dreamt of. And you don’t accept defeat.
- Authentic pseudo-3D rendering drawn using 2D pixel art. Relive classic racing game style with modern twists and effects.
- Ability to take on various race tracks set on Mars, Titan, Europa, and more.
- A storyline featuring lovingly crafted pixel art cutscenes.
- Several arcade game modes.
- Variety of unique speeder models to choose from.
- Upgrading and tuning your speeder.
ABOUT CYDONIAN GAMES
Cydonian Games is an Estonian game studio focused on building an original sci-fi universe and telling its tales through the lens of retro-style games. A previous release is the space strategy game Voidship: The Long Journey.Sponsor this Article!