The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, the new platform fighting video game featuring a ton of Nickelodeon’s most iconic characters, is now available for PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam for $49.99. Battle in online and local multiplayer for up to four players — or on your own against the AI — with a huge assortment of fighters on 20 wild levels inspired by Nickelodeon’s greatest franchises!
Developed in conjunction with Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is the ultimate Nickelodeon fighting game fans have been waiting for! Choose your fighter from a colorful roster of Nickelodeon’s wide array of beloved franchises, including SpongeBob SquarePants, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, The Loud House, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, and more. Then dive into the action and use your hard-hitting skills to knock your foes off of each chaotic level to win!
- All-Star Cast of Nickelodeon Fighters: Choose from 20 fan-favorite characters at launch from across the Nickelodeon cartoon universe and watch them duke it out for bragging rights!
- Nickelodeon-themed Levels: Battle across a variety of stages inspired by Nickelodeon’s iconic universes, including SpongeBob SquarePants’ Jellyfish Fields, TMNT’s Technodrome, and more!
- Master Your Favorite Heroes’ Abilities: Each character delivers a unique move-set and playstyle to explore as you fight to send your foes flying off the level to win.
- Single-player & Multiplayer Game Modes: Challenge your skills against the AI, or face off in competitive online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Discover Bonus Content: Unlock advanced moves unique to each character’s personality and more in the in-game Gallery!
Starting today, you can watch some of esports’ top competitive champions battle it out in a special week-long tournament to celebrate Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl’s release. The Nicktoon Throwdown Invitational features exciting exhibition matches, in-depth commentary from the game’s developers, and more.
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing, and feature films.
Ludosity is a creative studio from scenic West Gothia, Sweden. Our team of 13 have been putting out highly acclaimed games on PC and consoles since 2008, such as the Ittle Dew series and Slap City. Our games combine humor with solid mechanics and great character design.
About Fair Play Labs
We are a seasoned game development studio located in Costa Rica. Our main focus is to create fun and entertaining games that amuse and challenge gamers of all ages.
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a third-party publisher of console and mobile games for passionate fans around the world. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft consoles including the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Sony consoles including the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, and mobile devices. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages.Sponsor this Article!