The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Robot Entertainment, an independent development, and publishing studio, today launches Orcs Must Die! 3 on Xbox One, Xbox One Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 via backward compatibility, Steam, and streaming via GeForce NOW. The critically acclaimed series that’s been enjoyed by over eight million players is now available for console and PC players to unleash orc-devastating mayhem.
Orcs Must Die! 3 brings a brand new campaign and story to the world’s #1 orc-murder simulator. In addition, players will have access to new weapons and traps and can use them in an all-new challenging and lethal Scramble Mode, where our heroes must adapt to and overcome a series of challenges and modifiers that add new excitement to the battlefield. Also new to the franchise are War Scenarios and War Machines, featuring massive scale and destruction. Fan favorites such as Weekly Challenges and Endless Mode return to add even more orc-slaying fun.
To celebrate the release of Orcs Must Die! 3 on Steam, Xbox, and PlayStation, the development team at Robot Entertainment is giving away a custom Orcs Must Die! 3 PC! Winners will be contacted via email on August 2. Must be 18 or older. This contest is limited to United States residents only. Full PC specs: Intel i9 10900K CPU, ATX Z490 Motherboard, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, 32GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB M.2 drive, 700W PSU, 240mm AIO CPU Cooler, Five 120mm RGB Fans, Win 10 Home 64bit, and a custom case that comes with a freakin’ Orc!
Orcs Must Die! 3 Features:
- More of Everything – Orcs Must Die! 3 is everything fans loved about the first two games and more. More orcs, more traps, more weapons, more upgrades and even better looking. It’s cranked up to at least eleven.
- New Story – Play through a brand new story set more than 20 years after Orcs Must Die! 2, where the War Mage and Sorceress have rebuilt the order and trained new young apprentices.
- War Scenarios – All new War Scenarios deliver on the promise of massive scale first set out in Orcs Must Die! Confront overwhelming armies of orcs outside on battlefields surrounding castles. Thin out waves of orcs hundreds strong before they breach the walls and crash your rift.
- War Machines – You’re going to need new weapons of death and destruction to handle these hordes. War Machines are traps on an oversized scale. Lay down your mega flip trap and launch dozens of ragdolling orcs. Mount your mega boom barrel launcher and unleash pyrotechnic glory.
- It Never Stops – The legions of orcs keep coming long after the story is completed. Etch your name into the orc-slaying hall of fame through Weekly Challenges or see how long you can survive in Endless Mode.
- Take Drastic Steps – Orcs Must Die! 3 comes with the Drastic Steps campaign and content for free, including terrifying flying enemies, heroic war guardians and of course more tools for orc destruction!
- Scramble to Survive – The new Scramble Mode pits you against vile orcs who evolve with increasingly difficult and sinister tricks up their chunky sleeves. But each level you survive, you collect your own modifiers to fight back with!
ABOUT ORCS MUST DIE! 3
Orcs Must Die! 3 ushers orc-slaying mayhem to a previously unimaginable scale. Solo or with a friend by your side, arm yourself with a massive arsenal of traps and weapons. Slice, burn, toss and zap hordes of repugnant orcs in this long-awaited successor to the award-winning series. New to the series, War Scenarios pit players against the largest orc armies ever assembled. Mountable War Machines give players the essential firepower to heave, stab, carbonize, and disarticulate the abominable intruders. Orcs Must Die! 3 was originally released as a Stadia exclusive in 2020 and this version of the release includes all-new content, features, and improvements as well as all previously released Stadia content including the Drastic Steps campaign.
ABOUT ROBOT ENTERTAINMENT
Based in Plano, Texas, Robot Entertainment is an independent game development and publishing studio founded in 2009 by veterans of Ensemble Studios. With a team that has proven experience and expertise in creating games that appeal to massive audiences on multiple platforms, Robot Entertainment is focused on developing titles that set new standards for their respective genres. Previous titles include Echo Prime, Hero Academy, ReadySetHeroes, and the critically acclaimed Orcs Must Die! series.Sponsor this Article!