The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Get ready to put your baseball management skills to the test! Out of the Park Baseball 23, the award-winning sports strategy series from Com2uS has released an all-new trailer here showing a first look at the new key features that will be available when the PC game slides into home on April 22.
The latest iteration of the series welcomes rookies and veterans alike with an all-new tutorial system that allows returning players to brush up on their skills and will have newcomers managing like the pros in no time flat. You can find more details on the new tutorial system and other enhancements coming to OOTP 23, below:
- Rookies Welcome: For the first time ever, Out of the Park Baseball 23 will feature an easy-to-follow, in-game tutorial system, making it the best time yet for baseball fans to jump in and start managing their favorite MLB team.
- Visualize the Win: OOTP 23 features a major graphical overhaul, with enhanced 3D player animations to bring your favorite MLB players from the past and present to life (including the all-new Cleveland Guardians), adding even more depth to the beloved team MLB management game with a fun and exciting new visual experience. The updated simulation engine also improves the Franchise Mode and Perfect Team experiences with all-new rating balances for historical players.
- Deeper Customization: For an added level of personalization, players can now create alternate uniforms for their favorite teams, with limitless cap, jersey, and pant design options for specific days of the week and special events. Additionally, players can customize their gameplay experience even further with all-new ways to play (see below).
- More Powerful Stats: Known for its highly authentic MLB experience and unmatched stat tracking, OOTP 23 features the new 2022 MLB rules, tactics, playoffs, and strategies. Even deeper mechanics and customization options are reflected through improved calculations over the season from batter vs pitcher to a redesigned catcher framing model and updated scouting abilities.
- Unmatched Club Management: Players will be able to enjoy even deeper club management across all facets of the game allowing players to better assess team revenue management, employ new team batting strategies, enjoy new trade options, and further customize lineups in advance.
- More Ways to Play: OOTP 23 offers a variety of play options to change throughout the season. New support has been added for tie games (only spring games, flexible inning limits), regional draft tournaments, double elimination playoff options, customizable round-robin configurations, and tournament-style scheduling for multi-game series. Additionally, the game’s popular Live Starts feature now includes Full Minors from Low-A all the way through AAA for each organization whenever players Live Start from any day of the entire 2022 season.
- Upgraded Online Leagues: Players will find more ways to interact with the OOTP community online, a new “waypoints’ system that allows online league Commissioners to mark customized simulation dates, and a new “limited power” Commissioner option expands the ability for multiple people to help run online leagues.