The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Saint Kotar, the choice- and story-driven point-and-click psychological horror game that was announced to be published by SOEDESCO recently will launch on Steam, Epic Games Store & GOG this October. A new teaser trailer was released to tease the premise of the game.
Descent into insanity
The teaser trailer that was released today shows a gritty, dark world where one of the main characters slowly descends into insanity. The teaser depicts strong religious influences, as it’s narrated with parts of the famous Psalm 23: “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.” Cults, dark rituals, and gruesome scenes are definitely to be expected.
- Title: Saint Kotar
- Platforms: Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG
- Developer: Red Martyr Entertainment
- Genre: Horror
- Release Date: October 2021
- Hashtag: #SaintKotar
About Saint Kotar
In this story-and-choice-driven point-and-click psychological horror game with branching storylines and multiple endings, you take the role of Benedek and Nikolay. These two troubled godly men go out to search for a missing woman in an ancient rural town plagued by macabre murders and strange phenomena, which are allegedly related to occult rituals of devil worship and witchcraft.
- Delve into a psychological horror point and click adventure
- Live the game’s branching stories and influence the game’s endingL
- Experience the dark world through its hand-painted graphics and fully voiced narration
- Alternate between two protagonists and affect both their stories and the fate of other characters with your actions