The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Publisher All in! Games today announced that its arcade biplane shooter, Red Wings: American Aces, a spin-off of their previous in-house developed arcade shooter, Red Wings: Aces of the Sky is now available on Steam for PC and Nintendo Switch for $11,99/Є11.99 with a launch week discount of 20%.
Additionally, All in! Games and its subsidiary Happy Little Moments are happy to introduce a color-book game based on the Red Wings IP, Red Wings: Coloring Planes. Tailored to younger audiences, the coloring book is now available on Nintendo Switch for $3.99/Є3.99.
Red Wings: American Aces is the only arcade biplane shooter with cross-platform online multiplayer and puts players in the pilot’s seat of a nostalgic aircraft for competitive action-packed air battles. Budding air aces have 15 different planes to choose from, all illustrated in a visually vibrant comic book style, and each with its own unique plane skin across 30 campaign missions available in local co-op for 1-2 players. Pilots will need a cool head and quick reflexes to outmaneuver and outwit their airborne opponents during dramatic arcade dogfights, racking up skill points to upgrade their pilots’ progression.
It’s not just opponent pilots that players will need to be wary of, environmental hazards such as thunderstorms can affect your skill cooldowns, and sandstorms can wreak havoc on your visibility, reducing it to near zero.
Different arcade gameplay modes pile on the fun factor–Score Battle, Time Battle, and Hide n’ Seek. For larger aerial battles players can build a squad of 5 other players in elimination mode with Time Team battles and Score Team battles against other squads, where having a friendly wingman and safety in numbers can make all the difference.
“We’re thrilled to finally welcome players to Red Wings: American Aces, full of nostalgic arcade aerial battles where the sky is the only limit when it comes to how you want to play it,” said Norman Lenda, Development Director. “There are very few arcade games coming out in recent years, not to mention the dogfight niche. We are bringing back the nostalgic arcade experience to the fans of the genre and elevating it by offering a variety of gaming modes and cross-platform multiplayer support.”
About Red Wings: American Aces
Red Wings: American Aces puts you in the pilot’s seat of a nostalgic, action-packed arcade shooter illustrated in a vibrant comic-book style with a gaming mode for every occasion. Prove yourself in exciting aerial battles and make a name for your squad as the best aces of WWI!
- Fly online – Test your skills against a max of 9 other players in Last Man Standing, Score Battle, or Time Battle modes or gather your squad of up to 5 pilots and battle other squads in Elimination, Time Team Battle, or Score Team Battle modes
- Fly locally – Play custom games in 3 different modes (Score Battle, Time Battle, and Hide n’ Seek (2 players only)) solo against AI or against another player
- Complete 30 missions in campaign mode – relive the aerial dogfights of WWI and encounter all manner of unexpected challenges (available in local co-op for 1-2 players)
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree – develop your pilot skills and rearrange points depending on the mission at hand
- Pilot 15 different warplanes, each with unique skins – stand out in the heat of battle with a plane your enemies won’t soon forget
- Rise to the challenge – be prepared for thunderstorms that blast skill cooldowns, sandstorms that reduce visibility, missions where you’ll only be able to take out enemies with barrel rolls, and more!
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a publicly-traded video game publishing and production house based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team creates and supports local and international games for PC and consoles. All in! Games’ portfolio features titles such as Chernobylite (The Farm 51), Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive), and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity), and many more.Sponsor this Article!