The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
1C Entertainment and developer 40 Giants, in collaboration with Hype Animation and Jambo Editora, are happy to release Reverie Knights Tactics Prologue, a playable preview version of their upcoming turn-based tactical RPG. Available for free via Steam, the Prologue introduces players to the story of Aurora and her companions, tasked to find Lennorien, and offer them a sneak preview of the game before its full release that is planned for this fall on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch.
Reverie Knights Tactics Prologue takes you on a journey to a hand-drawn fantasy world, where you guide your heroes through the first hour of the game. The Prologue version introduces players to the game’s story and includes three battles, as well as item crafting and character customization.
Reverie Knights Tactics is a story-driven RPG, featuring turn-based battles in a 2D isometric grid and decisions that alter the story and the way characters will develop during the game. Embark on an expedition to find Lennorien, the long-lost elven city to save your loved ones, while fighting the goblin menace that spread terror across the continent!
Lead your party of heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing you to use multiple battle strategies to defeat your enemies. Discover a fantasy world featuring a deep map and scenario exploration in an epic adventure, visual novel style! Craft new items and accessories from the treasures you collect and use them as a tactical advantage every time you configure your characters.
Key Features of the Prologue:
- Beautiful Hand Drawn Art: Meticulous multilayer artwork from pencil sketch to full detail color.
- Decision-driven Storyline: Make decisions through your quest, affecting the story and other characters reactions. Character Customization: Customize characters performance attributes, skills, and accessories for heightened abilities!
- Item Crafting: Collect powerful items as you explore the world and discover combinations to create new items.
- Battle Phases: React to your opponent’s strategy and come up with the perfect tactic every turn, challenging you to think ahead.
- Interactive Battle Scenarios: Manipulate parts of the battle environments, and use scenario effects to your advantage!
- Multiple Battle Grids: Each battle contains a different isometric grid, making every battle an unique experience.
Reverie Knights Tactics Prologue is available now for free via Steam. The full Reverie Knights Tactics game will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Fall 2021. For more information, make sure to check out the game on Steam and follow 1C Entertainment on Facebook or Twitter.
Published by 1C Entertainment:
Request a review key for other games published by 1C Entertainment [VISCERAFEST (in Early Access), SECRET GOVERNMENT, REALPOLITIKS II, WRATH: AEON OF RUIN (in Early Access), ION FURY, STYGIAN: REIGN OF THE OLD ONES, FELL SEAL: ARBITER’S MARK, DEEP SKY DERELICTS, ANCESTORS LEGACY] via email at email@example.com
About 1C Entertainment
1C Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest, and Moscow and operating in the segments of game production, distribution, and services for video game developers. The company releases video games for all platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in retail.
1C Entertainment has successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series – IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War, and Space Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Ion Fury, and Deep Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and its games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
About 40 Giants Entertainment:
40 Giants Entertainment is a transmedia company based in the south of Brazil, set to work on various products for the entertainment industry, such as video games and comic books, using original or licensed IPs. Instagram: @40giants | Website: fortygiants.com
About Hype Animation
Awarded animation studio located in Brazil. The Company’s most recent works include the animated series “Taina and the Amazon’s Guardians” (2018) (Nickelodeon, Netflix) and “Guitar & Drum” (2019) (Disney Junior). The company is part of Latin America’s biggest collective studio: Los Amigos, responsible for the “Angry Birds Bubble Trouble” (2020) series. Hype also produced “Dino Adventures” (2015) (Disney Junior). Instagram: @hypeanimation | Website: hype.cg
About Jambo Editora
Founded in 2002 in the south of Brazil, Jambô publishes RPG games – the company is the largest publisher in Brazil in this segment – fantastic literature and comics. Main publication lines include Dragão Brasil Magazine, Universo Tormenta, Fighting Fantasy gamebooks, and Dungeons & Dragons novels. Instagram: @jamboeditora | Website: jamboeditora.com.br
- Check Out What Happened at Witchercon!
- Serene 2D Side Scrolling Journey ‘ World for Two ‘ Out Now, With 10% Launch Week Discount On Steam!
- Sacrifice Your Friends, a Lovecraftian party game, launches this year!
- Dark Detective Thriller, ‘Hermitage: Strange Case Files’ Launches This Summer!
- New Sci-Fi Rogue, Gravity Oddity, Teleports to Consoles & PC Summer 2022