The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
PQube and developer Seventh Rank are excited to announce that the stunning pixel art side-scrolling adventure World for Two was released on Steam, July 16th, 2021!
- Highly emotive and artistically stunning journey restoring life in a devastated world
- Play as an android tasked with collecting genetic profiles and fuelling the creation of life
- Artistic 2D side-scrolling adventure with breath-taking pixel art visuals
- Harvest resources from living specimens to fuel your creation
- Initially released for Japan only in 2019 with 8/10* reviews
- 4 distinct biomes to populate with over 60 unique creatures
- Unlockable ‘Chapter 0′ prologue mode and remastered soundtrack
- Two incredible soundtracks are available on Steam including bonus music not in the game.
- 10% Launch Week Discount on Steam!
- Out Now on Steam!
In World for Two, confront the astounding beauty and troubling consequences of creating life. In a world devastated by catastrophic events, take on the role of an android, created to reintroduce life into the dying landscape in this stunning and heart-wrenching side-scrolling adventure.
World for Two is available from today for purchase on Steam! Early buyers will be able to purchase the game with a 10% launch week discount.
Two original soundtracks are available on Steam, consisting of beautiful retro-style synthesized tracks and live piano masterpieces.
With its stunning original score, players can also pre-order a limited edition 12-inch LP record containing 16 tracks from the soundtrack Vol.1 and Vol.2 of World for Two.
Available to order from all over the world including Japan, pre-orders will be limited to 100 copies.
Bask in purely breath-taking, visual spectacles; from the Sun rising across a growingly vibrate landscape, the clouds gently rolling across the night sky, or the simple shape of your own reflection within the water.
With incredible detail and stunning pixel art environments, lose yourself in the serene and peaceful world as you rebuild.
Travel across the 4 unique ecosystems and distinctive biomes – Bog, Forest, Dunes, and Ruins. Each environment is capable of sustaining different forms of life, with a vibrant and extensive selection of flora and natural habitats.
World for Two boasts an extensive list of creatures to recreate, with 60 organisms to collect through trial and error. Start with the lowly amoeba, and end with brightly colored whales and manta rays.
Once the main storyline has been completed, enjoy access to Chapter 0, a special prologue mode featuring new art and music.
Discover what devastating series of events lead the world down the harrowing path of destruction and unlock the games’ main soundtrack remastered and played by a piano quintet.
Emotive and Tranquil Side-Scrolling Journey ‘World for Two’ Out Now on Steam!
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, Kitaria Fables, and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.
- Stunning Narrative Adventure Outsider: After Life Lands on PC
- Urban fantasy adventure, Unavowed, is now on Nintendo Switch!
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Pseudo-3d Retro-Futuristic Racer Voidspeed Outlaw
- Glitchpunk Arrives on Steam Early Access on 11th August
- RPG ADVENTURE, TAILS OF IRON , REVEALS RELEASE DATE & EPIC GAMEPLAY IN NEW TRAILER VOICED BY THE LEGENDARY DOUG COCKLE