The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Wildlife Studios announced the free-to-play mobile air combat game Sky Warriors will be launching globally on October 6. The game allows players to fly modern fighter jets in multiplayer battlers, facing off against other pilots from around the world in fast-paced aerial battles.
Developed by Wildlife and based on in-depth research with real-life fighter pilots, Sky Warriors offers players an authentic flying experience. Sky Warriors delivers an engaging PvP experience for players of all levels, letting them outsmart and overpower their opponents.
Sky Warriors key features include:
- PvP Multiplayer Battles: The multiplayer mode pits players from around the world against each other. Coordination with your fellow pilots will be essential to getting the highest scores.
- Hybrid Joystick and Gyroscope Controls: Players will be able to easily pitch and roll their plane by the gyroscope, while calculating speed and yaw by a left joystick while navigating the battlefield in the skies.
- Weapon Arsenal: Weapons are key to eliminating the enemy. Controlled by the right side of the screen, pilots will be able to customize and obtain new weapons as they progress through the game.
- Collectible Planes: As players progress through the game and score high, they will be able to obtain new planes. Additional planes are also available through in-game purchases.
- Cosmetic Customization: Through in-game purchases, players will be able to add flare to their planes through custom cosmetics.
- Variable Lighting: Pilots will be able to enjoy variable lighting as they battle it out in the island sky during day, night, or dawn.
- Optimized Graphics: Wildlife Studios developers enabled the high-resolution, lifelike environment of the islands in Sky Warriors to be enjoyed on all mobile devices in up to 120 frames per second.
Sky Warriors will be available on October 6 on the App Store and Google Play.
Wildlife is one of the world’s largest mobile gaming companies. In over ten years, it has launched more than 60 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, Zooba, Tennis Clash, War Machines, and Colorfy. Founded by brothers Victor and Arthur Lazarte, the company’s games have been downloaded more than 2.2 billion times across the planet.
Wildlife has over 1100 employees in five countries around the world, and many positions available – especially in game design, engineering and growth.Sponsor this Article!