The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
SATORI is a flow-inducing first-person platformer inspired by the parkour seen in Titanfall 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Mirror’s Edge, with a pure focus on open-world traversal.
In SATORI, players can wall-run, air-dash, grapple-swing, and rail-grind through infinitely generated open worlds and experience the freedom of meditative free-running.
Your pathway to new worlds unlocks as you collect Light Seeds planted throughout the playspace, all of which encourage you to flow with speed and grace. Or simply play and move at your own pace – everybodys’ journey is uniquely theirs.
- Fluid traversal inspired by the best movement systems seen in AAA parkour games
- Abilities: Slide, double-jump, wall-run, rail-grind, air-dash, grapple-swing, and slow-mo
- Flow: Keep your flow-state by chaining your movements with ease
- Beautiful: Colourful, evocative visuals and environment
- Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
- Infinite: Infinite procedural open-worlds designed for traversal
- Progression: Different collectables invite you to play differently, at your leisure
- Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure — slow down time at any moment
- For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
You can experience the meditative and liberating zen-like platforming for yourself when SATORI releases on August 6, 2021, on Steam for PCs.
About Emotion Theory
Emotion Theory is the online alias of independent developer Adam Thompson, based in Auckland, New Zealand. Adam is most interested in exploring interactive ideas around mindfulness that are playful in nature and evocative at heart. See more of his work at emotiontheory.comSponsor this Article!