The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Alawar Premium, the international publisher behind the award-winning game series Beholder and hit game Do Not Feed The Monkeys, and developer Wooden Monkeys, have confirmed upcoming hacker-detective game, Song of Farca will release on Wednesday, July 21st, 2021 on Steam, Epic, and GOG stores.
Song of Farca is a dark detective story based in the near future with a Black Mirror-style atmosphere of digital dominance and the narrative structure of a US crime procedural. Set in the futuristic city of Farca, criminal gangs have carved the city up into areas of influence, leaving the corrupt government unable to help law-abiding citizens. You will take the role of Isabella Song and hack computers, cell phones, and cameras to uncover the truth behind the crimes committed around the fractured, gang, and corporate-controlled city of Farca.
“Song of Farca is our vision of a near-future where humanity hasn’t achieved space travel or eternal life yet but is rushing headlong into a world dominated by technology and gadgets. A world where personal data can be obtained in two clicks and criminal groups can be destroyed using a device. Where digital bullying can easily push someone into crossing the line. Where all the powers of Big Brother are just another handy tool for experienced hackers.” – David Aramyan, Founder of Wooden Monkeys Studio
In Song of Farca, players will be able to do a number of things, including:
- Launch drones and hack into people’s private messages to uncover secrets
- Question suspects and draws conclusions using biometric data
- Assemble a base of evidence
- Analyze clues using AI
- Make crucial decisions and deal with the consequences
- Serial Hunter Announcement Trailer Revealed
- New Puzzle-Adventure, Omno, is arriving on July 29th!
- “Dream Engines: Nomad Cities” New Gameplay Releases Today on Early Access!
- Sacrifice Your Friends, a Lovecraftian party game, launches this year!
- City-Builder Endzone – A World Apart Announces New “Prosperity” Expansion Coming This Fall