The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Starsand Demo is available now on Steam! Get your adventure started and find out more about the question: Where do you want to die?
Starsand will release on November 4th into Early Access. Developed by Tunnel Vision Studio and published by Toplitz Productions, Starsand is inspired by a real tragedy during a desert marathon in the 90s and classic sci-fi works like Another World, John Carter, and Stargate, and tells the story of a stranger in an even stranger land.
The first-person survival adventure sees players wake under unfamiliar stars after seeking shelter from a sandstorm during a desert marathon. Stirring under the light of two moons gleaming in the sky, with strange yet familiar pyramids far on the horizon, survival is just the beginning. To return home, the mysteries of the planet must be unraveled.
Set against a harsh arcane desert, Starsand invites players to construct weapons and defenses, build up shelters, fight strange creatures and explore a vast and hostile environment in their quest to return to Earth. With unpredictable weather, an impactful day and night cycle, as well as deep crafting mechanics, Starsand offers players the freedom to explore a huge landscape filled with strange creatures and artifacts.
Starsand can be wishlisted now on Steam and is set to launch into Early Access on November 4th, 2021.
Media and Influencer – you want more? More Starsand – more desert fun? You are invited to be one of the first Survival Experts to play the preview build of Starsand ahead of its Early Access release in November.
- A massive otherworldly desert landscape to explore. Navigate over 64 km² terrain.
- Discover a world full of lost monuments, strange artefacts and creatures, both modern and ancient.
- Awaken your survival instincts in this challenging environment. Brave the blazing sun, freezing nights, brutal sandstorms and …
- Scavenge, gather, harvest and craft. Protect your body and your new home against the dangers of this harsh desert world.
- Unpredictable weather and an impactful day/night cycle put planning at the forefront. Prepare well for every expedition and all you might encounter.
- Unravel a thrilling sci-fi adventure. Discover ruins, piece together the truths of this world, solve puzzles and journey deeper into the unknown.
About Tunnel Vision Studio:
Tunnel Vision is a small creative studio, ready to take on the world-wielding RAM sticks, dressed in GPU-coated armor, with a VR visor as a helm. We charge towards the future guided by technology, but we also carry on our shoulders a bundle of memorabilia from the ’90s, trophies of a childhood we barely escaped.
Tunnel Vision’s team are valiant geeks based in Rome, not willing to surrender to the allure of countries with fiber optic broadband and unhealthy food. We make a living out of what we like to do: everything involving virtual reality, video games, electronic music, cutting-edge technology, and coding.
About Toplitz Productions
The German-Austrian publisher, whose name originates from the mysterious Toplitz Lake in the heart of Austria, develops and publishes games with “heart & soul” for all platforms. The company consists of a healthy mix of experienced industry veterans and young talents, all of whom are passionate gamers. They enjoy working with creative developers on many exciting titles, such as those from the “Dynasty” and “Giant” series.Sponsor this Article!