The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Alberetor welcomes you with open arms, and extended claws. The time has finally come to explore ravaged and darkened lands. Alberetor – The Haunted Waste for the acclaimed dark fantasy RPG Symbaroum has released on, July 20.
The people of the Davokar region are again threatened by war and famine, and this is before an even deadlier aggressor appears, shaded by the tall trees at the edge of the forest… Be prepared, for the challenges in this adventure that will push you to the limits of your capabilities.
Alberetor – The Haunted Waste is the fifth part of the epic Chronicle of the Throne of Thorns campaign. Each adventure can be played stand-alone or interlinked, depending on your choice, as they are all part of the same epic saga.
- The adventure The Haunted Waste, where the players visit the darkened realm south of the Titans for their most vital and perilous mission to date.
- Maps and descriptions of Alberetor and Lyastra, including a dozen specific persons, locations, and events that the player characters may encounter.
- Guidelines for traveling through the lost south, along with tables to create or randomly design single challenges as well as smaller adventure landscapes.
- A chapter on the Ambrian civil war, that accounts for its developments and turning points and presents hooks for adventures in the battle-scarred land.
- New tables with curiosities, mystical treasures, and artifacts
- A customized list of mishaps, which can affect ill-prepared adventurers.
- Support for creating your own adventures in the lost lands of the south and in a war-torn Ambria.
Playing Tabletop Roleplaying Games Online
Want to go on adventures without having to leave the comfort & safety of your home?
Free League Publishing is a Swedish game creator and publisher dedicated to speculative fiction. We have published a wide range of award-winning tabletop roleplaying games and acclaimed art books set in strange and wondrous worlds.
Our game portfolio includes the upcoming edition of The One Ring™ RPG, the official ALIEN RPG (Gold ENNIE for Best Game 2020), the Gothic horror game Vaesen, the pitch-black fantasy RPG Mörk Borg (winner of four ENNIE Awards 2020), the alternate ’80s Tales from the Loop (winner of five ENNIE Awards 2017, including Best Game), the retro-fantasy Forbidden Lands (winner of four ENNIE Awards 2019), the post-apocalyptic Mutant: Year Zero (Silver ENNIE for Best Rules 2015), the science fiction game Coriolis – The Third Horizon (Judge’s Spotlight Award 2017) and the dark fantasy game Symbaroum.
We have also published the art books Tales from the Loop, Things from the Flood, The Electric State and The Labyrinth by internationally acclaimed visual artist Simon Stålenhag, as well as the illustrated edition of the Lovecraft classics At the Mountains of Madness – Volume 1 and The Call of Cthulhu by the praised artist François Baranger.Sponsor this Article!