The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Berlin, Germany. Flow Fire Games just released SYNTHETIK 2 on Steam Early Access! Players can blast their way through seven distinct environments now in full 3D, and fight all the way to the final boss.
The sequel to the critically acclaimed SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising, SYNTHETIK 2 adds a new tech framework in full 3D, enemy factions, next-level modding, and much more! Players can experience the enhanced features and expanded gameplay of SYNTHETIK 2 right now in Early Access, with more weapons, enemies, and equipment to be added during development. The battle to save humanity is only going to get even more intense!
SYNTHETIK 2 is an unforgiving tactical Shooter Rogue-lite where you must experiment and adapt to defeat the Machine Legion. The initial Early Access release already features 7 environment types, 3 classes (each with 3 specializations which can significantly change how the class plays) and players can battle all the way to the final boss!
Experience the next level in gunplay thanks to an all-new Tech Framework and Gameplay Ruleset which adds a new world of possibilities. Next-level integrated Modding Support gives players the ability to create everything in the game via the Universe Editor, straight from the main menu: from enemies, items, and weapons to balance tweaks, classes, and bosses.
The Machine Factions are a new threat – two of them will challenge players in the initial Early Access release: the S.A.T Police Forces and Chrono Squad. Every faction brings its own set of Technologies and a specific Arsenal of lethal units and weapons to the fight!
On top of all this, SYNTHETIK 2 brings Overhauled Graphics, new ways of upgrading your character, and the Universe Hub, an online one-stop-shop for all the latest SYNTHETIK news and community input. Co-op play will be added to the Early Access in an update coming soon!
Flow Fire Games Co-founder Alexander Luck said: “This isn’t the first game we’ve built alongside community feedback. We’re eager to see what players think of the SYNTHETIK 2 Early Access release, which already contains a serious chunk of content and new tech! Getting feedback is one of our top priorities. It’s going to be great to see what SYNTHETIK fans will create with the new Universe Editor. It was a huge task but It is something we have never seen before and opens the doors for endless possibilities.
We can’t wait to get our first feedback from fans once they see the game in action, and discover what they’re going to create with the Universe Editor!”
- The SYNTHETIK Technology Ruleset brings gameplay to new heights, while a brand new tech framework opens up tons of new possibilities, further refining the uniquely deep weapon handling mechanics
- Re-engineered in full 3D from the ground up to add an extra dimension to your unforgiving quest to take down the Machine Gods
- Near-infinite replay value thanks to a fresh new progression system combined with new unpredictable environments with random elements, and endless options on how to arm and upgrade yourself
- Customize your builds with multiple new upgrade systems between runs. Tinker to your heart’s content!
- The SYNTHETIK Universe expands on the Machine Gods, Technologies, Doctrines and Generals of the various Machine Factions. It also includes dev diaries and serves as the new community hub!
- Unique modding capabilities thanks to the Universe Editor. The in-game editor gives any player the freedom to create their own Classes, Weapons, Items and much more.
Buy the game now on Steam and be part of the Early Access, also be sure to visit the new SYNTHETIK Universe Hub to chat with other fans and learn more about the SYNTHETIK Universe.
About the Developers
Flow Fire Games grew from a two-man studio in Berlin to a twenty-developer team. Their philosophy is to create games focusing on depth, replay value, and great tactile feeling. The studio’s first release – SYNTHETIK – has already gathered a dedicated fan base with raw, honest gameplay inspired by classic shooters where your skill is what matters most. It was followed up by the release of SYNTHETIK: Arena, a F2P standalone expansion that introduced a new audience to the joys of gunplay. The Ultimate Edition expansion for SYNTHETIK was released on December 16, 2020, together with console releases on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Their next game SYNTHETIK 2 launched into Steam Early Access on November 11, 2021!Sponsor this Article!