The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Microids and IMPS are delighted to introduce more details on the ultimate tool the Smurfs will use to fight back against the Vileaf corrupting their forest! This devilish and very toxic plant created by Gargamel endangers both the flora and our little blue friend! Indeed, the “Viletrap” seeds secreted by the Vileaf lure the Smurfs and keep them captive in organic cages…
Despite this dreadful situation, hope is not lost! Handy Smurf has THE ideal tool to save the day and you’ll find all the details in this new trailer!
This impressive tool is the incredible Smurfizer, a revolutionary invention including great features like:
- A body made of wood and metal: These materials are well known for their sturdiness! Perfect for a great adventure!
- A stable shoulder strap: Super convenient to carry the Smurfizer easily with a complete freedom of movement.
- An ergonomic handle: For a fantastic grip and a precision like no other!
- And last but not least, a pollen pump: Great for vaporizing pollen over a long distance!
The Smurfizer will allow you to rush, glide, smash, vacuum, and shoot out projectiles, but most importantly, vaporize a powerful antidote developed by Papa Smurf to heal the plants infected by the Vileaf and fight various enemies. Once you’ve tried the Smurfizer, you’ll be asked yourself how you could ever live without it!
- Embark on a brand new journey with a unique and easy to pick up gameplay. The Smurfs – Mission Vileaf will appeal to all gamer profiles, fans of the cute characters, or 3D platformer aficionados, would they be beginners or experienced players.
- A one-of-a-kind roster! Take control of 4 emblematic Smurfs: Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy and Chef.
- The Smurfizer, a very smurful tool! Your do-it-all Smurfizer will not only allow you to heal the corrupted plants but also facilitate your progression through the game thanks to its multiple functions! Jump higher, glide, dive and overcome all the obstacles you’ll encounter!
- A platform Adventure game with a capital A! Explore each corner of the 5 worlds and find your way through the levels to collect all the ingredients to prepare the antidote the forest desperately needs!
- Bring the Smurfs’ village back to life! Find useful items along the way to upgrade your Smurfizer and work towards bringing the Smurf village back to its former glory!
The Smurftastic Edition contains:
- The game on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- 3 lithographs (10x15cm)
- A Papa Smurf keychain (5cm)
- Sticker sheets (11×8,5cm)
The Collector Edition contains all items available in the Smurftastic Edition plus two items:
- A resin Hefty Smurf figurine (14.5cm)
- The game soundtrack (digitally claimable with a code)
The Smurfs – Mission Vileaf will be released October 26th on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, consoles Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Microids is a French video game publisher. Founded in 1985, Microids’ editorial strategy now focuses on 4 major areas: adventure games, racing games, retro gaming, and games inspired by iconic titles. By collaborating with renowned studios and authors (Pendulo Studios, Eden Studios, Benoît Sokal, Paul Cuisset, Philippe Dessoly, and Pierre Adane), Microids have become a major player in international video games. Taking inspiration from legendary titles, including Asterix & Obelix, and Titeuf, Garfield, Fort Boyard, XIII, and Blacksad, Microids reaches a wide audience and creates original adventures which give gamers the chance to play as some of their most beloved characters.
About Peyo, IMPS (International Merchandising Promotions & Services)
IMPS is the world license holder for The Smurfs. Ever since its establishment in 1984, IMPS has worked closely with its teams worldwide to develop with success many merchandising programs, retail operations, publishing activities, broadcasting offers, theme parks, shows, video games, online games, official Smurfs license soundtrack… All of which played a part in the global success of the franchise. IMPS is managed by Véronique Culliford, Pierre Culliford’s daughter, the Smurfs’s creator, better known by his pseudonym Peyo.Sponsor this Article!