The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
SQUARE ENIX® invites players to participate in a limited-time TOMB RAIDER® collaboration event in the fan-favorite tactical mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide. Beginning today until October 20, players can enjoy a plethora of themed events, quests, rewards, and more, including:
- Tomb Raider Collaboration Event – Players can earn “Ancient Gold Pieces” Raid Coins in order to perform box summons after they’ve cleared the collaboration event. Additionally, players can receive Relics, which can be crafted into Esper Ores.
- New Lara Croft Unit and Vision Card – For a limited time, players can summon Lara Croft as a powerful Neo Vision (NV) unit, as well as the A Dino-Mite Battle vision card.
- Lara Croft Intro Quest – Players have the opportunity to use the legendary Lara Croft Neo Vision unit in battle, even if players have not yet obtained her.
- Login Bonus – Players can earn bonus rewards, including a summon ticket, Lara’s Fragment, lapis and more, simply by logging in.
- Special Exchange Coin – Players can exchange special coins for items such as Transcension Pearls 1/10 NV Summon Tickets. These coins can be obtained via the limited-time Tomb Raider login bonus and collaboration event.
- Weekly Free Summon – Beginning today, a weekly free 10+1 summon with one guaranteed 5★ or NV unit, will be available for players until October 27, with the Lara Croft NV unit included in the summons pool.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™, and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai, and Indonesian.
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App®” provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR, and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
About TOMB RAIDER
The TOMB RAIDER® franchise, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, has sold over 84 million copies worldwide. The franchise’s popularity has exploded into a series of blockbuster films based on the original Tomb Raider game and the 2013 reboot. Its protagonist Lara Croft® has been a contemporary global icon for over two decades. The most recent release in the world-famous franchise, Shadow of the Tomb Raider™, has received numerous “Best of” nominations and awards and is the remarkable conclusion to Lara Croft’s origin story. All of this continues to make TOMB RAIDER a destination brand for action-adventure.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes, and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 164 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 83 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.Sponsor this Article!