The default user for news generated by press releases or guest posted from other websites! But we can pretend that I'm really some hot journalist eating his morning cereal!
Hugecalf Studios and publisher Secret Mode are thrilled to announce Turbo Golf Racing, which made its debut at the Future Games Show – Spring Showcase tonight. Combining the chaos of multiplayer racing with the skill of golf, Turbo Golf Racing launches into Beta this Spring. Beta registration is now open to members of the public, and players can sign up to participate via the official website, or participate on Xbox platforms via the Xbox Insider Program.
Turbo Golf Racing is available to the wishlist now on Steam and will launch later this year on PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Game Pass.
Turbo Golf Racing is a fast-paced arcade-style sports racing game for up to eight players, all competing to see whose speed-putting skills are up to par. Racers flip, glide and dash their turbo-charged cars down winding fairways as they strike their oversized golf balls toward the finishing cup.
Turbo Golf Racing features:
- Race Your Rivals – Eight-player online multiplayer with matchmaking and cross-platform play between PC and Xbox platforms.
- Outrageous Customisation – Scores of cosmetic options enable you to tune up their vehicles with paint, wheels, spoiler, shield, chassis, and boosters fit for a champion.
- Power Cores – Get the edge over your rivals by unlocking and equipping Power Cores, altering your car’s capabilities, and unlocking special abilities such as Roll and Ground Stomp.
- Take To The Skies – Keep your wheels on land or launch off the fairway, activate your wings, and glide to victory.
- Upcoming Content – Regular free updates will bring new courses, new Power Cores, and new cosmetics.
“From the moment we first laid eyes on Turbo Golf Racing we were hooked by the concept,” says Paige Dolan, Greenlight Manager at Secret Mode. “Hugecalf Studios has crafted a raucous multiplayer experience like no other, and Turbo Golf Racing instantly became a daily staple of our free-time gaming sessions here in The Bunker. We’re counting down the days until the wider world can tee off with great anticipation.”
“Turbo Golf Racing is the game we’ve always dreamed of making,” says Jonny Hughes, Producer at Hugecalf Studios. “We’re incredibly proud of Turbo Golf Racing and our plans for its future, and cannot wait for players to experience it first-hand when the Beta launches this Spring.”
Turbo Golf Racing is available on the wishlist now on Steam and will be available in Beta this Spring; sign-ups are available via the official website. Turbo Golf Racing will launch later in 2022 on PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Game Pass.
About Secret Mode
Greetings from The Bunker! Secret Mode is the newly founded publishing wing of the award-winning Sumo Group Ltd. Our goal is to publish internally developed projects from any of our 14 game development studios across the UK, US, Europe, and India, as well as third-party independent game developers. We believe that games are for everyone and that creativity has no limits. We believe quality and fun are everything.
About Hugecalf Studios
Hugecalf Studios is an indie game studio founded by friends and family. Awesome people have joined us along the way. We are united by our passion for games. Our philosophy is simple:- follow the fun. Come and talk to us on Discord.Sponsor this Article!